The event has now sold out. If you missed us, please consider coming to our next symposium in the Gower on 29th June!
Our symposia are back! Following successful events pre-COVID in the Gower and North Wales, we will be hosting in Cardiff for the first time – as face-to-face only. As always, we have a range of both clinical and non-clinical sessions relating to Acute and General medicine – this time delivered by our MDT family in Wales and beyond!
Who is it for?
- Doctors of all grades and medical specialities
- PAs/AHPs/ACPs/ANPs in Acute and General Medicine
- We would especially welcome anyone interested in Acute Medicine as a career
Programme (full details to follow)
B – Bring them to Ambulatory Care!: Clinical talks showcasing what ambulatory care can (and sometimes can’t!) deliver in the world of acute care…
C – Culture: Mr Simon Fleming – Orthopaedic Surgeon from London talks about the national anti-bullying campaign #HammerItOut
D – Diversity at the Front Door: A collection of talks from representatives from our fantastic teams that we would be nothing without at the front door – physician associates, pharmacy, advanced clinical practitioners and more
What do you get?
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Certificate of attendance
- Chance to chat to the Acute Medicine family in Wales
- RCP CPD approval applied for
(We are not delivering a virtual option or recording talks on this occasion)